Recipe for millet with pear
We don't know if you have it either, but we have a taste for something different every day ;)
Variety is the key to breakfast success!
We don't want it to be monotonous, because eating all the same is boring and also provides a very limited set of nutritional values.
That is why we come up with more recipes and we will not hesitate to keep doing it :)
This time we present a recipe for a delicious and filling millet with pear.
Try it and you'll love it :)
Ingredients for millet with pear:
- 100 g millet
- 2 teaspoons of linseed
- 1.5 tablespoons of coconut oil
- a pinch of cinnamon and turmeric
- 1 teaspoon of honey
Millet with pear recipe:
- Boil millet with linseed, cinnamon, turmeric and a tablespoon of coconut oil
- Cut the pear into slices
- Warm up coconut oil in a pan
- Clear the pear for a while
- Set aside the millet to cool
- Add honey
- Add a pear
- Nutritious breakfast ready