Pancakes without Wheat
- Domyślny opis krótki
Perfect pancakes! Not only for breakfast and not only for the youngest.
- 100% natural ingredients
- No wheat
- No added sugar
- No preservatives
- Lactose free
- No palm oil
- Made from naturally gluten-free flours
- Also for vegans and vegetarians
The product contains 200g of a dry mix of a mix of naturally gluten-free flours without the addition of wheat flour.
Is there anyone in the world who doesn't like pancakes? Certainly, but I do not know such a person. Me and my family absolutely love them! We sit together at the large table and watch them disappear one by one, enjoying the time we spend together. Pancakes are great both hot and cold. It is a real delicacy for children and adults for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dinner.
A good batter for pancakes without wheat flour is often not an easy challenge. Not every flour is suitable for this, and buying several types of them can be a cumbersome solution. Let's make life easier! The ready-made pancake mix saves time and space in the kitchen, and is a guarantee of success.
What can our pancakes be served with?
There are plenty of possibilities! From jams, nut pastes, chocolate creams, mousses, to yoghurts, cheeses, fruits, whipped cream, ice cream, nuts, honey, sweet sauces and sprinkles.
What's in the package?
In a convenient package, which you can easily take with you on weekend trips or on longer holiday trips, there is a mix of as many as 6 flours in perfect proportions: rice, tapioca, chickpeas, coconut, lupine and linseed flour. This unique composition is perfect for preparing about 10 delicious, nutritious pancakes. Quick, easy, convenient and fun!
The richness of dietary fiber leaves a feeling of satiety for a long time, and additionally supports the regulation of bowel function and the digestive process.
Why pancakes without wheat flour?
This version works for everyone. It is suitable for people who, for various reasons, had to eliminate wheat flour from their diet. For the rest, it gives the opportunity to try new, delicious flavors and open up to less popular flours rich in valuable nutritional values, which they do not have the opportunity to eat every day.
But it is not everything. are you vegan? This is great, because you do not have to (although you can) add eggs and cow's milk to the mixture. This is also good news for people who are allergic to eggs or lactose.
How to prepare pancakes?
1. You will need: 280 ml plant-based drink or milk, 240 ml boiling water, 74 g coconut oil and 2 eggs (omit if you are vegan).
2. Place the plant-based drink/milk, boiling water and 24 g coconut oil, optionally eggs, in a bowl and mix gradually, adding the flour mixture.
3. Mix until a uniform, smooth mass is obtained, and then set aside for about 8-10 minutes to thicken and vent.
4. Grease the pan with a little coconut oil (remember the edges) and heat it up to ½ burner power. Remove excess fat, the pan should only glow slightly.
5. Stir the dough thoroughly (from the bottom), take about 3/4 of a ladle and pour it into the hot pan. Spread the batter in a thin layer using the bottom of the ladle or by turning the pan.
6. Fry until lightly browned, for about 2 minutes on one side and about 1.5 minutes on the other.
7. Before frying each subsequent pancake, mix the batter and grease the pan if necessary.
8. Stack the fried pancakes on top of each other and cover them so they don't dry out.