Levann "jA" Concentration
For how long?
One box of the supplement lasts one month when taken regularly.
When and how much?
A package contains 60 capsules.
two capsules daily
The supplement can be beneficial for those who:
work hard and take in a lot of new information;
require concentration and long-term focus;
have a lot of tasks to complete quickly;
must deal with challenging and stressful situations;
cannot afford to be inattentive during the day;
and must remember a lot of information at once.
The right nutrition is essential for the overall health of the human body, especially the brain. We must first take care of our diet if we wish to succeed (for instance, at job or school). But in addition to a healthy diet and regular exercise, it is important to support the natural processes constantly occurring in our bodies and thoughts with the aid of the Concentration supplement, which has a number of beneficial ingredients:
Citicoline - one of the choline forms that is most easily absorbed is citicoline. This in turn serves as a precursor in the synthesis of phosphatidylcholine, a substance that is one of the components of cell membranes. Additionally, acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter in charge of transmitting impulses across nerve cells, is synthesized from choline as a substrate. It translates into a passive involvement in memory functions that supports cognitive functions including memory and concentration. (1.2)
N-acetyl-L-tyrosine - is an acetylated derivative of the amino acid L-tyrosine, which ensures its better bioavailability for the body. It participates in the synthesis of the neurotransmitter dopamine, which can then be converted to other catecholamines, e.g. to adrenaline and noradrenaline. Due to the production of catecholamines, it is involved in activating the nervous system. Adrenaline and norepinephrine, by participating in the efficient transmission of nerve impulses, stimulate us to act and allow us to cope properly in difficult times. Thanks to this, we can efficiently focus on the implementation of tasks. (3.4)
Ginseng - is an antioxidant plant* with a broad spectrum of activity. It has a positive effect on many processes in the human body. Thanks to the presence of ginsenosides, it works in the body depending on the needs - calming in stressful situations, and when greater efficiency is needed - stimulating*. It contributes to proper mental and cognitive activity and helps to maintain physical and mental fitness in case of weakness, exhaustion, fatigue and loss of concentration*.
Lions Mane - otherwise known as lion's mane, is a source of extremely valuable bioactive substances. Thanks to the presence of active ingredients such as hericerin and erinacin, it supports the functioning of cognitive functions. These substances affect the formation of new brain connections and limit the activity of enzymes that break down acetylcholine, which is a key component in the efficient and correct transmission of nerve impulses through the nervous system. Mane is included in the group of adaptogens - compounds that help the body resist stress factors, support brain function and add vitality. (5.6)
Vitamin B1 (thiamine) - participates in the synthesis of neurotransmitters, and thus regulates the biochemical economy of the brain and improves the process of neurotransmission*. It also participates in metabolic changes, which is of key importance in the process of storing energy in the human body*.
Iodine - is an essential element that helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system. It is also necessary for the production of thyroid hormones: thyroxine and its active form triiodothyronine. The concentration of these hormones depends on proper development and functioning of the brain, nervous system, pituitary gland and muscles. Thyroid hormones also regulate the growth and maturation of body cells and are involved in cellular respiration and energy production.*
Small-leaved bacopa extract - its secret ingredients are mainly bacosides, which are designed to support memory, concentration and cognitive functions (which is especially important in the elderly due to the physiology of the aging process). Research also suggests that it can help relieve stress and minimize its effects. (7)
L-theanine - is an amino acid that is abundant in tea leaves. Its action is similar to caffeine. It is classified as an adaptogen, and thanks to its affinity for receptors in nerve cells, its characteristic property is the stimulation of brain activity, which makes us feel calm, relaxed, and at the same time alert. This state provides the conditions for proper concentration and focus. (8.9)
Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) - participates in the production of energy and in the regulation of the neurotransmitter economy*. Its active form is extremely important for the proper functioning of the central nervous system. It is one of the elements necessary for the production of acetylcholine, which determines proper memory, the ability to concentrate and other cognitive functions*.
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) - indirectly participates in the production of neurotransmitters: GABA, serotonin and dopamine. Their proper activity in the central nervous system is essential for a good mood, the right level of motivation and general well-being. Thanks to this, it has a positive effect on the mood, and also supports memory and the ability to think clearly.*
Vitamin B12 - performs a number of important functions in the body. It is necessary for the proper functioning of the nervous system* (formation of myelin sheaths and neurotransmitters) and is a cofactor for important enzymes needed for the proper functioning of the brain.*
*Korean ginseng supports the maintenance of maximum stamina, a sense of vigor and energy, as well as physical and mental well-being. antioxidant. It enhances coordination and focus.
*Thiamine helps to keep the body's regular energy metabolism functioning. It supports the nervous system's healthy operation. It supports sustaining healthy psychological processes.Iodine aids in maintaining healthy cognitive abilities. It helps keep the body's normal energy metabolism in tact. It supports the nervous system's healthy operation. It helps maintain healthy thyroid function and appropriate thyroid hormone production.Pantothenic acid helps to keep the body's natural energy metabolism in place. It helps to make people feel less worn out and fatigued. It aids in preserving mental capacity at the appropriate level.
*Vitamin B6 helps to keep the body's natural energy metabolism in place. It supports the nervous system's healthy operation. It supports sustaining healthy psychological processes. It helps to make people feel less worn out and fatigued.
*The maintenance of a proper energy metabolism is aided by vitamin B12. It supports the nervous system's healthy operation. It helps to make people feel less worn out and fatigued.
1. Eri Nakazaki, Eunice Mah, Kristen Sanoshy, Danielle Citrolo, Fumiko Watanabe, Citicoline and Memory Function in Healthy Older Adults: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial, The Journal of Nutrition, Volume 151, Issue 8, August 2021, Pages 2153–2160
2. Hasselmo ME. The role of acetylcholine in learning and memory. Curr Opin Neurobiol. 2006;16(6):710-715. doi:10.1016/j.conb.2006.09.002
3. Bloemendaal M, Froböse MI, Wegman J, et al. Neuro-Cognitive Effects of Acute Tyrosine Administration on Reactive and Proactive Response Inhibition in Healthy Older Adults. eNeuro. 2018;5(2):ENEURO.0035-17.2018. Published 2018 Apr 30. doi:10.1523/ENEURO.0035-17.2018
4. Klein MO, Battagello DS, Cardoso AR, Hauser DN, Bittencourt JC, Correa RG. Dopamine: Functions, Signaling, and Association with Neurological Diseases. Cell Mol Neurobiol. 2019;39(1):31-59. doi:10.1007/s10571-018-0632-3
5. Mori K, Inatomi S, Ouchi K, Azumi Y, Tuchida T. Improving effects of the mushroom Yamabushitake (Hericium erinaceus) on mild cognitive impairment: a double-blind placebo-controlled clinical trial. Phytother Res. 2009;23(3):367-372. doi:10.1002/ptr.2634
6. Lai PL, Naidu M, Sabaratnam V, et al. Neurotrophic properties of the Lion's mane medicinal mushroom, Hericium erinaceus (Higher Basidiomycetes) from Malaysia. Int J Med Mushrooms. 2013;15(6):539-554. doi:10.1615/intjmedmushr.v15.i6.30
7. Calabrese C, Gregory WL, Leo M, Kraemer D, Bone K, Oken B. Effects of a standardized Bacopa monnieri extract on cognitive performance, anxiety, and depression in the elderly: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. J Altern Complement Med. 2008;14(6):707-713. doi:10.1089/acm.2008.0018
8. Nobre AC, Rao A, Owen GN. L-theanine, a natural constituent in tea, and its effect on mental state. Asia Pac J Clin Nutr. 2008;17 Suppl 1:167-168.
9. Lopes Sakamoto F, Metzker Pereira Ribeiro R, Amador Bueno A, Oliveira Santos H. Psychotropic effects of L-theanine and its clinical properties: From the management of anxiety and stress to a potential use in schizophrenia. Pharmacol Res. 2019;147:104395. doi:10.1016/j.phrs.2019.104395
The preparation is intended for adults. Don't consume more than what is advised each day. In the event that you are allergic to any of the preparation's constituents, avoid using it.
After the minimum durability date, do not use the dietary supplement. On the side of the packaging is the minimum durability date. A diversified diet must always be consumed in addition to the dietary supplement. It's advised to maintain a healthy lifestyle and eat a balanced diet. Every supplement taken while pregnant or nursing needs to be discussed with a doctor.
Store at room temperature in a dry area. shield against light. Keep little children away from the area.