Levann "jA" Skin Collagen
LEVANN SUPPLEMENTS SKIN COLLAGEN
How long to use collagen?
One package of the supplement can treat one person for one month when taken regularly.
When and how much?
In a packet are 30 sachets.
The Skin Collagen product with a unique composition of ingredients is intended for people who:
- want to take care of the healthy and beautiful appearance of the skin,
- noticed the first signs of wrinkles,
- want to slow down the aging process and fight it,
- want to add an extra element to their skincare routine.
The aging process is a natural evolution, woven into our internal biological clock. It's inevitable. How to recognize the first signals? Usually, the first signs of mimic wrinkles appear, which increase over time. In addition, the skin loses elasticity and hydration, and skin cells suffer more frequent damage, limiting their ability to regenerate. The weakening of the protective layer makes the skin more susceptible to the negative influence of external factors, such as UV radiation or smog. Is there a way to turn back the clock and stop these processes? Unfortunately, it's not that simple. However, you can already support your body to cope with these changes. That's why Levann Supplements Kolagen was created, the most powerful collagen supplement to drink, which will become a reliable ally of your skin.
The powder form and the possibility of taking the liquid supplement make life much easier for those who have difficulty swallowing capsules. In addition, sachets are great for trips.
The jA line of supplements. is a new design, new products, new challenges and a new me. This is a fresh look at the entire concept of the Levann Supplements brand. It is more self-confidence and better awareness of your needs. Only by putting ourselves first and listening to our inner voice can we be 100% for others. Let's take care of ourselves, let's get to know each other, let's feel good with each other and live the way we like.
Drinking collagen, hydrolyzed, enriched with vitamins
There is no denying that daily care is essential for maintaining healthy skin. But that's not all! Let's remember about proper nutrition, i.e. about the so-called. care from the inside. Diet plays a significant role in the appearance and condition of our skin. Discover the unique ingredients of Levann Supplements Kolagen, the strongest collagen supplement to drink, which comprehensively care for your skin, which deserves the best care. In the supplement you will find substances that perfectly complement each other: collagen, vitamins A, C and E as well as acerola extract and astaxanthin. Learn more about the effects of collagen on the skin.
The action of good drinking collagen
Collagen is the main structural component of the skin, constituting about 80% of its dry weight. (1) Collagen proteins provide structural support to tissues and play an important role in cellular processes. As we age, collagen production in the body slows down, and both collagen and elastin fragment, disrupting the function of connective tissue cells called fibroblasts that produce and maintain collagen fibers. Unfortunately, around the age of 25, the skin begins to lose collagen, and a smaller amount of collagen means its worse condition. The annual loss is about 1%. (2) Deficiency of collagen in the body leads to a loss of skin elasticity and firmness, resulting in visible wrinkles. Research shows that supplementing your diet with collagen can improve many aspects of skin health and appearance. (3.4)
Verisol® are special collagen peptides that directly affect the metabolism of collagen in the skin. Verisol® supplementation has been proven to increase collagen production. (5) Studies conducted for 8 weeks have shown that:
helps to reduce wrinkles, limiting their visibility, (5)
supports skin elasticity, (6)
affects the structure of the skin surface and stimulates the formation of the extracellular matrix in the skin, (7)
supports the growth and health of nails (8)
The effects have been observed already with the consumption of 2.5 g of collagen per day.
Ingredients for young and healthy skin
Vitamin C is an antioxidant that effectively fights free radicals that accelerate the aging process. In addition, it affects the production of collagen fibers in the skin, which keeps it firm and prevents the formation of wrinkles*. Current research suggests that vitamin C may protect the skin from both UVA and UVB rays. (9) Vitamin C is also known to brighten the overall appearance of the skin and even out skin tone, as suggested by scientific publications. (10)
Vitamin E is an antioxidant that, together with vitamin C, effectively fights free radicals that accelerate the aging process*. (12)
Acerola extract is a natural source of vitamin C, which is even better absorbed thanks to the content of polyphenols and anthocyanins. In addition, 100 g of fresh acerola fruit contains 1,000 to 4,500 mg of vitamin C (11), which can be up to 100 times more than citrus. Current research also suggests that acerola extract may reduce the negative effects of UV radiation. (12)
Vitamin A plays a role in cell specialization, which is especially important for rapidly dividing cells such as hair follicles and skin cells. It is also important for skin health as it contributes to proper exfoliation and replacement of old cells with new ones. This ensures proper hydration of the skin.
Astaxanthin is a unique and valuable component of supplements, which, however, is rarely found. More and more scientific publications suggest its positive effect on skin health, especially in terms of protection against photoaging. (13) Its antioxidant effect and the ability to inhibit collagen-degrading enzymes are emphasized. (14)
* Vitamin C helps in the proper production of collagen to ensure the proper functioning of the skin and helps protect cells from oxidative stress.
* Vitamin E helps protect cells from oxidative stress.
* Vitamin A helps maintain healthy skin and plays a role in cell specialization.
- Oikarinen A. Aging of the skin connective tissue: how to measure the biochemical and mechanical properties of aging dermis. Photodermatol Photoimmunol Photomed. 1994;10(2):47-52.
- Ganceviciene R. et al. Skin anti-a- ging strategies. Dermato-Endocri- nology 4:3, 308–319
- Choi FD, Sung CT, Juhasz ML, Mesinkovsk NA. Oral Collagen Supplementation: A Systematic Review of Dermatological Applications. J Drugs Dermatol. 2019;18(1):9-16.
- de Miranda RB, Weimer P, Rossi RC. Effects of hydrolyzed collagen supplementation on skin aging: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Int J Dermatol. 2021;60(12):1449-1461. doi:10.1111/ijd.15518
- Oral Intake of Specific Bioactive Collagen Peptides Reduces Skin Wrinkles and Increases Dermal Matrix Synthesis Proksch E., Schunck M., Zague V., Segger D., Degwert J., Oesser S. Skin Pharmacol Physiology, December 2013
- Oral Supplementation of Specific Collagen Peptides Has Beneficial Effects on Human Skin Physiology: A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Proksch E., Segger D., Degwert J., Schunck M., Zague V., Oesser S. Skin Pharmacol Physiology, August 2013
- JOURNAL OF MEDICINAL FOOD, J Med Food 00 (0) 2015, 1–9, DOI: 10.1089/jmf.2015.0022, Dietary Supplementation with Specific Collagen Peptides Has a Body Mass Index-Dependent Beneficial Effect on Cellulite Morphology Michael Schunck, 1 Vivian Zague, 2 Steffen Oesser, 1 Ehrhardt Proksch, 3
- One-Way ANOVA, Fischer post-test, publication pending
- Farris PK. Topical vitamin C: a useful agent for treating photoaging and other dermatologic conditions. Dermatol Surg. 2005;31(7 Pt 2):814-818. doi:10.1111/j.1524-4725.2005.31725
- Telang PS. Vitamin C in dermatology. Indian Dermatol Online J. 2013;4(2):143-146. doi:10.4103/2229-5178.110593
- Lima i inn. (2005). Total phenolic and carotenoid contents in acerola genotypes harvested at three ripening stages. Food Chem 2005; 90: 565-568.
- Hanamura T., Uchida E., & Aoki, H. (2008). Skin-lightening effect of a polyphenol extract from Acerola (Malpighia emarginata DC.) fruit on UV-induced pigmentation. Bioscience, biotechnology, and biochemistry, 72(12), 3211–3218. https://doi.org/10.1271/bbb.8042
- Ng QX, De Deyn MLZQ, Loke W, Foo NX, Chan HW, Yeo WS. Effects of Astaxanthin Supplementation on Skin Health: A Systematic Review of Clinical Studies. J Diet Suppl. 2021;18(2):169-182. doi:10.1080/19390211.2020.1739187
- Davinelli S, Nielsen ME, Scapagnini G. Astaxanthin in Skin Health, Repair, and Disease: A Comprehensive Review. Nutrients. 2018;10(4):522. Published 2018 Apr 22. doi:10.3390/nu10040522
1 sachet of the product should be dissolved in 150 ml of water, stirring vigorously for about a minute. The product should be consumed immediately after preparation. The recommended daily dose for consumption of the product is 1 sachet - 7 g of the product.
The preparation is intended for adults. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Pregnant and lactating women should consult a doctor before use. Do not use the preparation in case of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients. Do not use the supplement after the date of minimum durability. The dietary supplement cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Store the product in a closed container in a dry place at room temperature, away from direct sunlight. Keep the product out of the reach of small children.