Levann "jA" Libido
- A product containing a composition of plant extracts, minerals and vitamins that naturally trigger desire, ensuring women's sexual satisfaction.
LEVANN SUPPLEMENTS LIBIDO
For how long?
With regular use, 1 package of the supplement is enough for 1 month.
How much and when?
60 capsules in a package
2 capsules a day
Everyday problems make you feel like you don't want to be close? Nowadays, many women, in addition to a healthy lifestyle, also want to maintain sexual activity and a high level of libido. Stress, stimulants, insufficient sleep, or even an unhealthy processed diet are just a few examples that negatively affect the condition of the body, including sexual performance. When we don't feel good about ourselves, it's hard for us to enjoy our femininity.
Levann Libido is a product containing a composition of plant extracts, minerals and vitamins that naturally trigger desire, ensuring women's sexual satisfaction.
The product is intended for women who want:
- maintain proper sexual performance,
- provide yourself with energy and vitality,
- affect the mood and internal balance,
- relieve symptoms associated with the menstrual cycle.
The jA line of supplements. is a new design, new products, new challenges and a new me. This is a fresh look at the entire concept of the Levann Supplements brand. It is more self-confidence and better awareness of your needs. Only by putting ourselves first and listening to our inner voice can we be 100% for others. Let's take care of ourselves, let's get to know each other, let's feel good with each other and live the way we like.
Ingredients that make you feel alive:
Damian leaf extract - this plant was referred to by the Aztecs as a "love potion", which owes its fame to a particularly desirable effect - because it has been considered an aphrodisiac for centuries. A plant with a toning and calming effect*, which also has an endocrine-regulating effect similar to a mild phytoestrogen*. In a study conducted among women, participants declared an improvement in overall satisfaction with sex life. (1)
Shatavari extract - a well-known herb (a cousin of Polish edible asparagus) from Ayurvedic medicine, which in ancient times meant "the one who has a hundred husbands". It is a symbol of fertility and vitality. Its valuable properties are mainly due to steroidal saponins - active compounds thanks to which the plant supports the reproductive system and regulates the hormonal balance of women (2). Its use can have a positive effect on menstrual cycles, soothe ailments associated with premenstrual tension and troublesome symptoms of menopause, and also have a positive effect on fertility.
Korean ginseng - is one of the adaptogens (3), plants that have a multidirectional, positive effect on the body, facilitating its adaptation to current needs. It is known primarily for its supportive effect in maintaining optimal endurance, feeling of energy and vitality, physical and mental well-being, but also helps to maintain sexual performance*. Ginseng extract can also be used e.g. as a means of supporting sexual life in women during menopause. (4)
Maca extract - maca, otherwise known as Peruvian pepper, has been used by the indigenous people of Peru for over two thousand years. It was supposed to be their key to longevity. It presents adaptogenic properties - it is used as a revitalizing and energizing agent*. It also supports the work of the hormonal economy and sexual performance*. One of the added benefits of maca root is its antioxidant properties (5). They result from the antioxidants contained in its root, e.g. phenols, glucosinolates, alkamides and polysaccharides.
Terrestrial Tribulus - is a natural aphrodisiac from South Asia. Many active ingredients are responsible for its operation - in particular saponins. It affects the maintenance of hormonal balance (6), as well as supports the function of the genitals and supports sexual desire and performance*.
Niacin (vitamin B3) - contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Thanks to this, it adds energy and vitality needed to maintain proper sexual performance.
Zinc - is an irreplaceable ingredient that helps maintain normal fertility and reproductive functions*. Unfortunately, a deficiency of this ingredient in the diet can also affect sexual health, affecting libido. It is also classified as an antioxidant - compounds that fight free radicals that are harmful to our health, including sexual.*
Vitamin B6 - contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and has a positive effect on maintaining psychological functions. What's more, it contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity - it takes part in the processes of decomposition and deactivation of estrogens (which are responsible, among others, for the development of sexual characteristics and sex drive).*
Black pepper extract - piperine contained in it ensures optimal health of the female reproductive system*, thus supporting fertility (7). In addition, thanks to its properties, it increases the bioavailability and absorption of other plant extracts, along with their valuable bioactive ingredients. (8)
*Zinc helps maintain normal fertility and reproductive function. In maintaining the correct level of testosterone in the blood. In protecting cells from oxidative stress.
*Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity.
* Shatavari extract can help to relieve symptoms before and after menstruation, helps to regulate menstrual cycles, helps to reduce symptoms associated with menopause.
*Korean ginseng helps support vitality and maintain good sexual relationships.
*Ginseng helps maintain optimal endurance, feeling of energy and vitality, physical and mental well-being.
*Maca root extract helps maintain natural sexual activity and energy.
* Maca root extract supports physical and mental performance and helps maintain optimal stamina, well-being and vitality.
* Damiana leaf extract contributes to a good sex drive
* Damiana leaf extract contributes to the restoration of physical and mental well-being
* Tribulus extract supports sexual desire and ability as well as genital function and hormones.
*Piperine supports the health of the female reproductive system.
1. T. Y. Ito, M. L. Polan, B. Whipple, and A. S. Trant, “The enhancement of female sexual function with ArginMax, a nutritional supplement, among women differing in menopausal status,” J. Sex Marital Ther., vol. 32, no. 5, pp. 369–378, Dec. 2006, doi: 10.1080/00926230600834901.
2. Pandey AK, Gupta A, Tiwari M, et al. Impact of stress on female reproductive health disorders: Possible beneficial effects of shatavari (Asparagus racemosus). Biomed Pharmacother. 2018;103:46-49. doi:10.1016/j.biopha.2018.04.003
3. Nocerino E, Amato M, Izzo AA. The aphrodisiac and adaptogenic properties of ginseng. Fitoterapia. 2000;71 Suppl 1:S1-S5. doi:10.1016/s0367-326x(00)00170-2
4. Oh KJ, Chae MJ, Lee HS, Hong HD, Park K. Effects of Korean red ginseng on sexual arousal in menopausal women: placebo-controlled, double-blind crossover clinical study. J Sex Med. 2010;7(4 Pt 1):1469-1477. doi:10.1111/j.1743-6109.2009.01700.x
5. T. Y. Ito, M. L. Polan, B. Whipple, and A. S. Trant, “The enhancement of female sexual function with ArginMax, a nutritional supplement, among women differing in menopausal status,” J. Sex Marital Ther., vol. 32, no. 5, pp. 369–378, Dec. 2006, doi: 10.1080/00926230600834901
6. Ghanbari A, Akhshi N, Nedaei SE, et al. Tribulus terrestris and female reproductive system health: A comprehensive review. Phytomedicine. 2021;84:153462. doi:10.1016/j.phymed.2021.153462
7. Wattanathorn J, Chonpathompikunlert P, Muchimapura S, Priprem A, Tankamnerdthai O (2008) Piperine, the potential functional food for mood and cognitive disorders. See comment in PubMed Commons below Food ChemToxicol 46: 3106-3110.
8. Kesarwani K, Gupta R, Mukerjee A. Bioavailability enhancers of herbal origin: an overview. Asian Pac J Trop Biomed. 2013;3(4):253-266. doi:10.1016/S2221-1691(13)60060-X
The preparation is intended for adults. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Do not use the preparation in case of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Do not use the dietary supplement after the date of minimum durability. The date of minimum durability is on the side of the packaging. The dietary supplement cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. Each supplementation during pregnancy and breastfeeding must be consulted with a doctor.
Store in a dry place at room temperature. Protect from light. Keep out of reach of small children.