Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Spirulina (Spirulina platensis) is a single-celled alga of a blue-green colour. It owes its green colour to chlorophyll and the blue one to phycocyanin.
It is high in easily digestible protein which constitutes 70% of it. Spirulina is a rich source of β-carotene, vitamins E and K as well as B vitamins. It is also a good source of iron, copper, potassium, calcium and gamma-linolenic acid (GLA).
It is also a good source of iodine, so it can be one of elements of treating the thyroid problems caused by its deficiency.
In particular, it is recommended to active people, vegetarians and people over 60.
Main benefits of taking spirulina are as follows:
- improves the functioning of the immune system,
- has antioxidant properties,
- reduces cholesterol,
- supports the process of body detox,
- boosts endurance during aerobic training,
- lowers both systolic and diastolic blood pressure,
- prevents hepatic steatosis,
- improves intestinal peristalsis,
- has neuroprotective properties,
- helps to treat Candida overgrowth,
- has beneficial effects on the regulation of glycemic regulation in the case of people with type 2 diabetes,
- reduces allergic symptoms such as rhinitis, sneezing, mucosal hyperemia and itching.
Keep in a cool and dry place.
How to use:
Spirulina can be added to, e.g. shakes, salads or drinks. It should not be subject to thermal processing as it has negative effect on health-promoting compounds it contains. It is the best idea to divide a daily dose into three portions and take them in the morning, afternoon and evening. It is recommended to take it gradually, starting with a dose of around 1 to 2 g and increase it gradually to 5 to 10 g.
Country of origin: China
Approximate nutritional values per 100 g
1465 kJ / 350 kcal
|of which sugars:|
Witaminy i minerały