Tapioca Pudding Recipe
Preparation time: about 1.5h
Category: Healthy desserts
Who wants to try our delicious and healthy pudding? Today we are experimenting with tapioca in our kitchen! :D
We mixed some tasty ingredients and created a really perfect dessert. Believe me, no chef would be ashamed of it :)
Tapioca pudding is an excellent idea when you are in a mood for something sweet. Especially during hot, summer days, like today! :)
Anyway, check it out and see for yourself!
Tapioca pudding ingredients:
- 70 g pearl of tapioca;
- 600 ml of organic rice milk;
- 2 tablespoons of linden honey;
- seeds from vanilla pod;
- 2 - 3 tablespoons of nut spread e.g. chocolate & coconut;
- a few of your favourite fruits for decoration.
Tapioca pudding recipe:
- Place tapioca and rice milk in a medium pot and heat it.
- Add honey and vanilla seeds and heat it over medium heat. Be sure to stir frequently so that the tapioca doesn’t stick to the bottom
- After 30 minutes remove from heat and leave it for about 1 hour to chill until tapioca pearls are transparent and the mixture has thickened.
- Pour into cups with some nut spread.
- Serve with your favourite fruits (we used cherries).
- It's ready to eat!
Show more entries from July 2020
Chocolate & Coconut Spread, 200g
29,99 zł incl. VATSzczegóły
The lowest price before discount
Share your comment