Recipe for pancakes with chocolate spread
Chocolate can be eaten in many ways, so today we choose the healthy version, which is very nutritious and of course extremely tasty.
We guarantee that our pancakes with chocolate-coconut spread and with bananas are the best :)
Perfect for improving your mood and recharging your batteries in the morning, during the day and in the early evening.
Check it out :)
Ingredients for pancakes with chocolate spread:
- 2 bananas (1 on top)
- 100 ml coconut drink or other vegetable milk
- 4 tablespoons of spelled flour
- 0,5 tablespoons of baking soda
- ghee butter for frying
- chocolate and coconut spread
- crushed almonds (to be sprinkled last)
Recipe for pancakes with chocolate spread:
- Mix the coconut drink, spelled flour and soda thoroughly
- Cut the banana and add it to the dough
- Fry in butter on both sides until the pancakes are browned
- Pour the chocolate paste
- Sprinkle with crushed almonds
- Put the banana slices on top
- Bon Appetit!