Coconut ice cream with fruit topping recipe
There it is!
Another recipe for our beloved iiiiiicecream!
The kind we can eat without feeling guilty about. :)
And besides, have you noticed how great it looks?
And the best part is that we can make a looooooooooot of it, keep it in the freezer and eat it whenever we feel like it. :)
Ingredients for coconut ice cream with fruit topping:
- 400 ml of coconut milk from the fridge
- 100g of coconut sugar
- 3 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of raspberry lio shake
Recipe for coconut ice cream with fruit topping:
- Remove the coconut milk from the fridge and blend it with the rest of the ingredients until a homogenous mass is obtained
- Place in ice cream containers and put in the freezer for 4 hours
- Wash the strawberries thoroughly
- Blend the strawberries with raspberry lio shake
- Pour over the ice cream
- Add frozen fruit for decoration (that can be also eaten) :P