Chicken and arugula salad recipe
Dear friends, we have something delicious for you as a part of the healthy cooking series
The simple and easy to make chicken salad is a perfect work lunch idea for busy people. Your co-workers will be jealous of the aroma ;)
Remember that even on the busiest days it is worth taking care of the quality and taste of what we eat!
Chicken and arugula salad recipe:
- 120g skinless, boneless chicken breast;
- a handful of arugula
- 3 slices dried tomato
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon almond butter;
- 1 tbsp lemon juice;
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard;
- a pinch of sea salt;
- a pinch of black pepper;
- a pinch of turmeric powder;
- a pinch of dried oregano.
Preparing the chicken and arugula salad:
- Dice and season the meat.
- Sauté the chicken on ghee butter.
- Dice the dried tomatoes.
- Make the sauce (it's delicious!): Mix the almond butter with the mustard, lemon juice and turmeric powder. Combine with the remaining ingredients.