In a set
- 12x Pineapple & Acerola Smoothie in a bottle, 250 mlCena: 6,99 zł / szt.
Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Set of 3 Foods by Ann smoothies in glass bottles.
Tasty and organic multi-fruit smoothie containing juice and fruit purees, without sugar and artificial ingredients. It ensures a great taste and is rich in nutrients: vitamins and minerals, and has a positive effect on body functions.
Pineapple & Acerola - power!
The combination is rich in vitamin C and it will boost your power! I also added turmeric to this smoothie. This special mix will effectively enhance your immunity. Make infections go away!
The smoothie is a perfect multi-fruit snack full of nutrients, vitamins and minerals. Pineapple & Acerola Smoothie has been created to support your immune system. Pineapple, acerola and turmeric extract are rich in antioxidants and vitamins which will boost your immunity and effectively protect your body against infections!
Why should you drink smoothies?
Smoothies have an advantage over juice as they contain all parts of a plant, including fibre. Fruit is a natural source of plant fibre which supports the proper functioning of your digestive system. Multiple studies also show that providing your body with the right amount of fibre every day helps to maintain a healthy weight and regulates digestion. Fibre also ensures the proper functioning of intestinal microbiota which has a great influence on our immunity.
Pineapples are a great source of antioxidants. They contain many various antioxidant groups, including vitamins, polyphenols and minerals essential for the proper functioning of antioxidant enzymes. Pineapples are high in vitamin C, β-carotene and many other health-promoting substances. One of them is bromelain. It has strong regenerative and anti-inflammatory properties, facilitates digestions, relieves pain, regulates the immune system and improves wound healing.
Acerola is a type of cherry which has strong antioxidant properties. It is considered to be one of the best and richest sources of natural vitamin C. It is also worth remembering that acerola is high in other antioxidants, e.g. polyphenols. Such a high content of antioxidants means that acerola helps to fight infections in many various ways, supports our immune system, reduces inflammation and has antimicrobial properties.
The medicinal properties of turmeric are mainly based on a high content of substances which have antioxidant effects. The extracts of this spice reduce inflammation and oxidative stress, support the immune system and have antibacterial properties. Turmeric has been used in medicine in Asia for centuries in order to treat such diseases as atherosclerosis, obesity and diabetes. Turmeric helps to improve the lipid profile, maintains the proper cholesterol level, sensitizes tissues to insulin action and reduces blood pressure.
1. Xin-Hua Lu, De-Quan Sun, Qing-Song Wu, Sheng-Hui Liu and Guang-Ming Sun. Physico-Chemical Properties, Antioxidant Activity and Mineral Contents of Pineapple Genotypes Grown in ChinaMolecules 2014, 19(6), 8518-8532; doi:10.3390/molecules19068518.
2. Pavan R, Jain S, Shraddha, Kumar A. Properties and Therapeutic Application of Bromelain: A Review. Biotechnology Research International. 2012;2012:976203. doi:10.1155/2012/976203.
3. Lemâne Delva, Renée Goodrich-Schneid. Antioxidant activity and antimicrobial properties of phenolic extracts from acerola (Malpighia emarginata DC) fruit. 2013;48:1048-1056.
4. Hewlings SJ, Kalman DS. Curcumin: A Review of Its’ Effects on Human Health. Foods. 2017;6(10):92. doi:10.3390/foods6100092.