Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Coconut water is a source of fibre which benefits the functioning of the digestive system, and cytokinins, e.g. kinetin and zeatin, which have antithrombotic and antioxidant properties and protect body cells from the negative effects of reactive oxygen species.
- contains magnesium which prevents muscle contraction
- has electrolytes which keep the body hydrated
- reduces blood sugar and insulin levels
- reduces oxidative stress
- is a source of B vitamins and vitamin C
- has antibacterial properties
HOW TO USE: Coconut water can be consumed separately or added to shakes, soups and desserts. Add 1 teaspoon to 200 ml of water. The package provides 6 l of coconut water.
Country of origin: Brazil
Approximate nutritional values per 100 g
1449 kJ / 346 kcal
|of which sugars:|
Vitamins and minerals