Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
If you really want to change something, you will do it regardless of the date.
Vegetables should be the basis of every meal, and especially in the autumn-winter season they are often overlooked. However, they don't have to be eaten only for lunch - you can prepare salads or vegetable spaghetti from them.
The Lineo HPBA shredder is currently intensively used in my kitchen for cutting onions for meat dishes, vegetables for lunch salads and preserves. It speeds up the preparation of vegetables, especially greater quantities so if you make preserves or if you love salads, this proposal will be perfect for you. Do you have a small kitchen? Due to the fact that it is small you can easily find a place for it, and the safety features, e.g. against accidental activation, will dispel the fears of parents of small children.
- the shredder for cutting and shredding onions, vegetables, fruits, herbs, hard cheese, nuts and meat,
- it is made of Cromargan stainless steel with matt finish and plastic,
- 2 speed settings - 1 for soft vegetables and 2 for hard or finer cutting/shredding,
- it has a two-winged stainless steel blade,
- a removable 500 ml container is included in the set,
- it is safe to use - the engine will not start until the container and lid have been properly fixed,
- the device can be operated with one hand.
- cleaning: wipe the housing with a damp cloth, replaceable parts are dishwasher-safe,
- power consumption: 220 – 240 V~ 50/60 Hz, 420-500 W,
- speed: 100 km/h, 5,000 rpm.,
- packaging: a cardboard box tied with a ribbon with a logo,
- dimensions: 14.5 x 14 x 23 cm,
- material: Cromargan stainless steel, plastic,
- colour: silver, black, transparent.