Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Astragalus membranaceus is a herb which has been used in Chinese medicine for centuries. It has been widely used in the treatment of many disorders, e.g. upper respiratory tract infections, coronary heart disease, hepatitis or chronic diarrhea.
Astragalus and its blends are also used to support the treatment of cancers. As every adaptogen, astragalus membranaceus affects many metabolic processes and, therefore, it improves our well-being and reduces fatigue.
Astragalus membranaceus preparations are especially recommended to people with weak immunity.
There is no research that shows unwanted side effects of the supplementation of astragalus membranaceus. Underage people, pregnant women, breastfeeding women and people who take drugs should consult with a doctor or a pharmacist before using the product.
How to use: Take 1 capsule a day.
Contraindications: Allergy to any product ingredient.
Precautions: The maximum allowable limit of this supplement in Poland is 200 mg. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Product for adults. Breastfeeding and pregnant women should consult with a doctor before use. The product cannot be used as a substitute for a healthy diet. It is important to lead a healthy lifestyle and have a balanced diet.
Servings per container: 60 capsules (60-day use).
Storage: Protect from sunlight. Store at 25ºC in a dry place. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Auyeung K.K., Han Q.B., Ko J.K.: Astragalus membranaceus: A Review of its Protection Against Inflammation and Gastrointestinal Cancers. The American Journal of Chinese Medicine. 2016; 44: 1–22.
- McCulloch, See C.S., Shu X.J., Broffman M., Kramer A et al.: Astragalus-based Chinese herbs and platinum- based chemotherapy for advanced non-small-cell lung cancer: Meta-analysis of randomized trials. J. Clin. Oncol. 2006; 24: 419–430.
- Zhang, W.J., Hufnagl P., Binder B.R., Wojta J.: Anti-inflammatory activity of astragaloside IV is mediated by inhibition of NF-κB activation and adhesion molecule expression. Thromb. Haemost. 2003; 90: 904–914.
- Wang, S.C., Shan J.J., Wang Z.T., Hu Z.: Isolation and structural analysis of an acidic polysaccharide from Astragalus membranaceus (Fisch.) Bunge. J. Integr. Plant Biol. 2006; 48: 1379–1384.
- Qi Y., Gao F., Hou L., Wan C.: Anti-Inflammatory and Immunostimulatory Activities of Astragalosides. The American Journal of Chinese Medicine 2017; 45: 1157-1167.
1 capsule DAY
|Astragalus extract 4:1:|
astragalus extract 4:1,
bulking agent - microcrystalline cellulose,
anti-caking agent - magnesium salts of fatty acids,
dye - titanium dioxide