Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
I’ve been waiting for it a long time! One of my favourite flavour combinations. It tastes amazing and gives power after each workout.
Apples are a real treasure that we get from the nature:
- reduce cholesterol, what protects from atherosclerosis and heart attacks,
- have antioxidants which lower the risk of cancers,
- help to absorb calcium, so they have a positive effect on our bones, teeth, nails and hair,
- silicon improves the bone structure and elasticity of blood vessels,
- iron prevents anemia,
- pectins remove toxins from the body and regulate gut flora,
- potassium is responsible for the transport of water in the body.
Cinnamon is not only a great addition to dishes, it also:
- reduces appetite for sweets,
- has antibacterial and antifungal properties,
- reduces blood sugar,
- slows the absorbtion of carbohydrates in the small intestine,
- slows aging processes,
- improves circulation.
Maca is a source of: calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, iron, sulfur, zinc and vitamins B1, B2, C and E. It is a perfect addition to the vegetarian diet as it contains 18 amino acids. Additionally, it:
- reduces blood pressure,
- prevents cancers,
- improves vascularisation,
- has antidepressant properties,
- has a positive influence on female and male fertility.
Lucuma is a source of such nutrients as: magnesium, zinc, potassium, calcium, iron, vitamin C as well as B vitamins, fibre and antioxidants, thanks to which lucuma:
- supports the functioning of the digestive and nervous systems,
- helps to lose weight,
- reduces oxidative stress and slows body aging processes,
- supports autoimmunity,
- strengthens teeth and bones,
- ensures healthy and beautiful hair and nails,
- protects from anemia,
- supports the thyroid,
- regulates blood pressure,
- has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antiviral properties,
- improves wound healing.
How to prepare:
Use the post-workout Shake up to 30 minutes after a workout. It will give you an energy boost and help the body to wait for a post-workout meal.
Add 30 g of the powder to water or plant milk and shake it. Drink during 10 minutes after preparing.
Approximate nutritional values per 100 g
1481 kJ / 351,3 kcal
|of which sugars:|