Levann "jA" Beauty + organiser for free!
- Take care of your healthy beauty from the inside
W zestawie znajdziesz:
More for less! As many as 120 capsules in a package means twice as long supplementation at a lower price.
For how long?
With regular use, 1 package of the supplement is enough for 2 months of treatment.
How much and when?
120 capsules in a package
2 capsules after a meal
* Vitamin A and zinc help maintain healthy skin. Silica contained in horsetail helps keep hair, nails and skin in optimal condition. Zinc helps keep nails and hair healthy.
The jA line of supplements. it means new design, new products, new year, new challenges and new me. This is a fresh look at the entire concept of the Levann Supplements brand. It is more self-confidence and better awareness of your needs. Only by putting ourselves first and listening to our inner voice can we be 100% for others. Let's take care of ourselves, let's get to know each other, let's feel good with each other and live the way we like.
Which woman does not dream of a luminous complexion, strong nails and shiny hair. Time cannot be cheated - with age, our skin loses its elasticity, optimal level of hydration and regenerates more slowly. All because of the aging process, which the body copes with worse and worse. The main reason for this is a decrease in the biological activity of our body cells, loss of adaptability, as well as oxidative processes caused by free radicals. Their excess leads to imbalance and the formation of the so-called. oxidative stress. Unfortunately, the lifestyle we lead, including constant stress, highly processed diet and lack of time to rest make the body lose its vitality much faster. And all this is reflected in the condition of the skin, hair and nails! The body should receive from you every day all the necessary ingredients it needs, no matter how your daily schedule is arranged and how busy your schedule is. That's why we have support!
The Beauty supplement was created for women who care about natural care and healthy appearance of their skin, hair and nails. Discover the unique ingredients that will help you take care of your beauty in a comprehensive way. These are among others:
Collagen - the main structural component of the skin, constituting about 80% of its dry weight. (1) It provides structural support to tissues and plays an important role in cellular processes. With age, the production of collagen in the body slows down - collagen itself, as well as elastin, are fragmented, and the functions of connective tissue cells called fibroblasts (producing and maintaining collagen) are disturbed. All this causes the skin to lose its elasticity and firmness, creating visible wrinkles. Research suggests that supplementing your diet with collagen can improve many aspects of skin health and appearance. (2.3)
Amla fruit extract - amla is one of the richest sources of vitamin C, containing up to 600-700 mg of vitamin C in each fruit. Therefore, in addition to its antioxidant effect, it can support the proper synthesis of collagen, which is responsible for the elastic matrix in the skin. (4,5) A current review of scientific research suggests that it may also support hair growth, with some evidence showing that it may inhibit an enzyme that contributes to hair loss. (6)
Horsetail extract - an excellent source of silicon, helps maintain the strength and elasticity of the walls of blood vessels*, which provide adequate access of nutrients to the skin, hair bulbs and nail cells. Proper nutrition of these cells maintains their healthy appearance*, thus eliminating excessive brittle nails or hair loss.
L-cysteine - in properly built hair tissue there are as much as 90% of sulfur amino acids, i.e. cysteine and methionine. Although cysteine is present to a much greater extent than methionine (its share is only 0.5%), both of these molecules are equally important for the proper construction of keratin protein. (7) All thanks to sulfur, which is necessary for the proper formation of keratin - the basic building block of hair and nail plate. (8) The high content of sulfur (in the form of these compounds) in the keratin structure is responsible for their strength and elasticity. (9) Their deficiency in the tissue structure means that the keratin plates are not perfectly bonded to each other, their structure is heterogeneous, and we see thin, split and brittle hair and nails that are easy to break and split their edges.
Turmeric extract - the caring properties of turmeric are due to its active substances, among which curcumin is the leader. This powerful ingredient is designed to naturally support your skin's beauty*. What's the secret? It is a powerful antioxidant* that can without hesitation support cells in the process of skin regeneration and fight against free radicals, which accelerate the aging process and increase inflammation. Problematic skin can also gain here, the work of which glands is a real torment every day!
Black pepper extract - an ingredient that increases the absorption of e.g. curcumin. (10) All thanks to the precious active substance - piperine. It also allows you to "cleanse" the skin by affecting blood circulation and the condition of blood vessels and capillaries*. A properly maintained circulatory system translates into blood flow throughout the body and the supply of all the necessary ingredients and oxygen that skin cells crave to maintain a healthy appearance.
Hyaluronic acid - with age, the amount of hyaluronic acid in the body decreases, already after the age of 25. (11) Scientific publications suggest that it plays a key role in skin hydration and elasticity. (12,13) Therefore, in order to keep the skin looking young and healthy, we must not forget about the right amount of it every day.
Vitamin C and E - are antioxidants that bravely fight against free radicals that accelerate the aging process. In addition, vitamin C affects the production of collagen fibers in the skin, which are responsible for maintaining its firmness and preventing the formation of wrinkles, as well as the condition of blood vessels, which should be especially taken care of by people with a tendency to couperose skin*.
Coenzyme Q10 - is sometimes called the "elixir of youth", because according to current scientific knowledge (14,15,16) it can have strong antioxidant properties, especially under the influence of UV rays. In addition, one study confirmed that supplementation with coenzyme Q10 (50-150 mg of ubiquinol per day) resulted in improved skin smoothness and reduction of wrinkles. (16)
Zinc - this is an ingredient that your skin craves, especially the problematic one. It is responsible for the proper synthesis of protein* - the basic building block of the skin, and is also a component of many antioxidant enzymes, thus providing a "protective coat" against free radicals that cause oxidative stress*.
Vitamin A - plays a role in cell specialization, which is especially important in rapidly dividing cells, such as hair follicles. This property is also important for the health of the skin - old, keratinized cells are "pushed" out and replaced with new ones. This leads to the preservation of the proper process of exfoliation of the epidermis, which guarantees proper hydration of the skin.
Biotin - is one of the most common compounds contributing to the maintenance of healthy hair and skin*. This is due to the presence of sulfur in the structure of biotin (17), which is needed to build keratin - a building component of hair. It also helps maintain the skin's mucous membranes* and plays a key role in the metabolism of nutrients* that are essential for skin health. Studies show that together with collagen, as well as the addition of vitamin C, vitamin E and zinc, they perfectly support a healthy and radiant complexion. (18) Therefore, none of these ingredients could be missing in Beauty.
Selenium - in combination with vitamin C and E, they create a real slayer of free radicals! As antioxidants, they eliminate the effects of their harmful effects.* And it is oxidative stress that causes the body to age prematurely, and we feel it on our own skin. Thanks to these properties, the body can stay young longer. In addition, selenium also helps in the proper functioning of the thyroid gland,* which indirectly translates into maintaining the healthy appearance of hair*. Hormones produced by the thyroid gland indirectly affect the condition of the hair by regulating the metabolism and supplying them with the right amount of oxygen. (18) Therefore, when some factor disturbs the proper functioning of the thyroid gland (e.g. selenium deficiency), less nutrients reach the hair follicle, which ultimately weakens its structure. And we start to notice hair loss, their fragility and brittleness.
*Vitamin C helps in the proper production of collagen to ensure the proper functioning of the skin and helps protect cells from oxidative stress.
* Vitamin E helps protect cells from oxidative stress.
* Vitamin A helps maintain healthy skin and plays a role in cell specialization.
* Vitamin C helps regenerate the reduced form of vitamin E.
* Zinc helps maintain healthy hair, skin and nails and helps in the proper synthesis of protein and is involved in the process of cell division.
* Folates are involved in the process of cell division and help in the proper production of blood.
* Silica in horsetail helps keep hair, nails and skin in optimal condition
* Turmeric extract helps maintain healthy skin and has significant properties.
* Biotin helps to maintain healthy hair and skin, helps to maintain the proper condition of the mucous membranes and contributes to the maintenance of the proper metabolism of macronutrients.
* Selenium helps maintain healthy hair and nails, helps protect cells from oxidative stress and helps in the proper functioning of the thyroid gland.
- Oikarinen A. Aging of the skin connective tissue: how to measure the biochemical and mechanical properties of aging dermis. Photodermatol Photoimmunol Photomed. 1994;10(2):47-52.
- Choi FD, Sung CT, Juhasz ML, Mesinkovsk NA. Oral Collagen Supplementation: A Systematic Review of Dermatological Applications. J Drugs Dermatol. 2019;18(1):9-16.
- de Miranda RB, Weimer P, Rossi RC. Effects of hydrolyzed collagen supplementation on skin aging: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Int J Dermatol. 2021;60(12):1449-1461. doi:10.1111/ijd.15518
- Pientaweeratch S, Panapisal V, Tansirikongkol A. Antioxidant, anti-collagenase and anti-elastase activities of Phyllanthus emblica, Manilkara zapota and silymarin: an in vitro comparative study for anti-aging applications. Pharm Biol. 2016;54(9):1865-1872. doi:10.3109/13880209.2015.1133658
- Jadoon S, Karim S, Bin Asad MH, et al. Anti-Aging Potential of Phytoextract Loaded-Pharmaceutical Creams for Human Skin Cell Longetivity. Oxid Med Cell Longev. 2015;2015:709628. doi:10.1155/2015/709628
- Kumar N, Rungseevijitprapa W, Narkkhong NA, Suttajit M, Chaiyasut C. 5α -reductase inhibition and hair growth promotion of some Thai plants traditionally used for hair treatment. J Ethnopharmacol. 2012;139(3):765-771. doi:10.1016/j.jep.2011.12.010
- Riegel K, Hengl T, Krischok S, Schlinzig K, Abts HF. L-Cystine-Containing Hair-Growth Formulation Supports Protection, Viability, and Proliferation of Keratinocytes. Clin Cosmet Investig Dermatol. 2020;13:499-510. Published 2020 Aug 3. doi:10.2147/CCID.S254720
- Rechiche O, Plowman JE, Harland DP, Lee TV, Lott JS. Expression and purification of high sulfur and high glycine-tyrosine keratin-associated proteins (KAPs) for biochemical and biophysical characterization. Protein Expr Purif. 2018;146:34-44. doi:10.1016/j.pep.2017.12.006
- 3. Shimomura Y, Ito M. Human hair keratin-associated proteins. J Investig Dermatol Symp Proc. 2005;10(3):230-233. doi:10.1111/j.1087-0024.2005.10112.x
- Kesarwani K, Gupta R, Mukerjee A. Bioavailability enhancers of herbal origin: an overview. Asian Pac J Trop Biomed. 2013;3(4):253-266. doi:10.1016/S2221-1691(13)60060-X
- Papakonstantinou E, Roth M, Karakiulakis G. Hyaluronic acid: A key molecule in skin aging. Dermatoendocrinol. 2012;4(3):253-258. doi:10.4161/derm.21923
- Masson F. Acide hyaluronique et hydratation cutanée [Skin hydration and hyaluronic acid]. Ann Dermatol Venereol. 2010;137 Suppl 1:S23-S25. doi:10.1016/S0151-9638(10)70005-3
- Lee YJ, Kim HT, Lee WJ, et al. Anti-aging and hydration efficacy of a cross-linked hyaluronic acid microstructure patch [published correction appears in Dermatol Ther. 2019 Sep;32(5):e13068]. Dermatol Ther. 2019;32(3):e12888. doi:10.1111/dth.12888
- 1. Yue Y, Zhou H, Liu G, Li Y, Yan Z, Duan M. The advantages of a novel CoQ10 delivery system in skin photo-protection. Int J Pharm. 2010;392(1-2):57-63. doi:10.1016/j.ijpharm.2010.03.032
- Knott A, Achterberg V, Smuda C, et al. Topical treatment with coenzyme Q10-containing formulas improves skin's Q10 level and provides antioxidative effects. Biofactors. 2015;41(6):383-390. doi:10.1002/biof.1239
- Žmitek K, Pogačnik T, Mervic L, Žmitek J, Pravst I. The effect of dietary intake of coenzyme Q10 on skin parameters and condition: Results of a randomised, placebo-controlled, double-blind study. Biofactors. 2017;43(1):132-140. doi:10.1002/biof.1316
- DeMoll E, Shive W. The origin of sulfur in biotin. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 1983;110(1):243-249. doi:10.1016/0006-291x(83)91286-x
- 2. Laing S, Bielfeldt S, Ehrenberg C, Wilhelm KP. A Dermonutrient Containing Special Collagen Peptides Improves Skin Structure and Function: A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Triple-Blind Trial Using Confocal Laser Scanning Microscopy on the Cosmetic Effects and Tolerance of a Drinkable Collagen Supplement. J Med Food. 2020;23(2):147-152. doi:10.1089/jmf.2019.0197
Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Do not use the product if you are allergic to any of its ingredients. Do not use in children, pregnant and lactating women. Do not use in people predisposed to the formation of kidney stones or suffering from kidney stones. Do not use the supplement after the date of minimum durability. The dietary supplement cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended.
Store in a dry and shaded place at room temperature. Keep out of the sight and reach of small children.
A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended.