Levann "jA" Skin Collagen
W zestawie znajdziesz:
LEVANN SUPPLEMENTS SKIN COLLAGEN
For how long: One packet of the supplement, when used regularly, provides treatment for one month.
30 sachets come in a container.
Our biological clock has a natural process called aging built in. It cannot be stopped. How will we identify the initial signs? The first wrinkles to form are typically mimic wrinkles, and as time passes, their number increases. The skin also becomes less hydrated and elastic, and skin cells are frequently injured and have a limited capacity to renew.
The product is designed for people who:
- have begun to see wrinkles;
- want to maintain the healthy and attractive appearance of their skin;
- want to stop time and reverse the aging process;
- want to add a new step to their skincare regimen.
For people who have trouble swallowing capsules, the powder form and the ability to take the vitamin with liquid make life considerably simpler.
The jA supplement line.
New year, new challenges, new products, new designs, and new me all imply this. This is a new perspective on the Levann Supplements brand's overall idea. It is greater self-assurance and a deeper understanding of your needs. We can only be fully present for others if we prioritize ourselves and pay attention to our inner voice. Let's take care of ourselves, get to know one another, feel good about each other, and live our lives as we see fit.
A female friend who won't inquire about their age!
There is no doubting the significance of regular maintenance in preserving skin health. But there's more! Let's keep in mind to consistently apply a thick layer of moisturizing cream, preferably one with SPF! But do we all still think about healthy eating, or the so-called "care from the inside"? Well, our nutrition has a big influence on how our skin looks and feels. Learn about the special components of Levann Kolagen so you can give your skin the comprehensive care it needs. It includes, among other things:
Collagen - is the main structural component of the skin, constituting about 80% of its dry weight(1) It helps sustain tissues structurally and is crucial for cellular functions. The body's ability to produce collagen slows down with aging, fragmenting both collagen and elastin, and disrupting the processes through which fibroblasts, cells of connective tissue, produce and maintain collagen. Regrettably, the skin starts to lose collagen around the age of 25; it is estimated that this loss is roughly 1% every year. (2) As a result of all of this, the skin becomes less elastic and firm, resulting in noticeable wrinkles. Collagen supplements may help several areas of skin health and appearance, according to research. (3.4)
Special collagen peptides contained in Verisol® have a direct impact on collagen metabolism in the skin from the inside out. It turns out that using Verisol® supplements can boost collagen synthesis by 65%! (5) Its potential was examined in 8-week tests, where it was found to: (6) aid to reduce the appearance of wrinkles by up to 32% compared to the control group; promotes skin elasticity by improving it by 15%; (5) has an impact on the structure of the skin's surface by causing the extracellular matrix to form in the skin; (7) improves nail growth and health by reducing brittleness by up to 42%. (8)
The effect was already observed with a dose of 2.5 g of collagen per day.
Antioxidant vitamin C valiantly battles free radicals, which hasten the aging process. Also, it has an impact on the generation of collagen fibers in the skin, which are in charge of preserving its firmness and avoiding wrinkle development. According to recent studies, vitamin C may have a remarkable capacity to shield the skin from UVA and UVB rays. (9) The capacity of vitamin C to brighten and level out skin tone is another significant skin benefit that is well-known and supported by scientific research. (10)
Acerola extract is a natural source of vitamin C, which is enhanced in absorption by the presence of polyphenols and anthocyanins. Moreover, 100 g of fresh fruit has a vitamin C content of between 1000 and 4500 mg (11), which is up to 100 times more than, for example, citrus fruits. It may have an effect in lessening the harmful effects of UV radiation, according to a recent review of the literature. (12)
Astaxanthin is a distinctive, priceless, and uncommon nutritional ingredient. More and more scientific articles point to its influence on skin health, particularly in terms of protection against photoaging. (13) They place a focus on the antioxidant qualities or the inhibition of enzymes that break down collagen. (14)
Along with vitamin C, vitamin E is an antioxidant that valiantly battles free radicals that quicken aging*.
Vitamin A is involved in cell specialization, which is crucial for rapidly dividing cells like skin and hair follicles. Old, keratinized cells are "pushed" out and replaced with new ones thanks to this characteristic, which is also crucial for the health of the skin. As a result, the correct exfoliation of the epidermis is preserved, ensuring that the skin is well hydrated.
* Vitamin C helps in the proper production of collagen to ensure the proper functioning of the skin and helps protect cells from oxidative stress.
* Vitamin E helps protect cells from oxidative stress.
* Vitamin A helps maintain healthy skin and plays a role in cell specialization.
- Oikarinen A. Aging of the skin connective tissue: how to measure the biochemical and mechanical properties of aging dermis. Photodermatol Photoimmunol Photomed. 1994;10(2):47-52.
- Ganceviciene R. et al. Skin anti-a- ging strategies. Dermato-Endocri- nology 4:3, 308–319
- Choi FD, Sung CT, Juhasz ML, Mesinkovsk NA. Oral Collagen Supplementation: A Systematic Review of Dermatological Applications. J Drugs Dermatol. 2019;18(1):9-16.
- de Miranda RB, Weimer P, Rossi RC. Effects of hydrolyzed collagen supplementation on skin aging: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Int J Dermatol. 2021;60(12):1449-1461. doi:10.1111/ijd.15518
- Oral Intake of Specific Bioactive Collagen Peptides Reduces Skin Wrinkles and Increases Dermal Matrix Synthesis Proksch E., Schunck M., Zague V., Segger D., Degwert J., Oesser S. Skin Pharmacol Physiology, December 2013
- Oral Supplementation of Specific Collagen Peptides Has Beneficial Effects on Human Skin Physiology: A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Proksch E., Segger D., Degwert J., Schunck M., Zague V., Oesser S. Skin Pharmacol Physiology, August 2013
- JOURNAL OF MEDICINAL FOOD, J Med Food 00 (0) 2015, 1–9, DOI: 10.1089/jmf.2015.0022, Dietary Supplementation with Specific Collagen Peptides Has a Body Mass Index-Dependent Beneficial Effect on Cellulite Morphology Michael Schunck, 1 Vivian Zague, 2 Steffen Oesser, 1 Ehrhardt Proksch, 3
- One-Way ANOVA, Fischer post-test, publication pending
- Farris PK. Topical vitamin C: a useful agent for treating photoaging and other dermatologic conditions. Dermatol Surg. 2005;31(7 Pt 2):814-818. doi:10.1111/j.1524-4725.2005.31725
- Telang PS. Vitamin C in dermatology. Indian Dermatol Online J. 2013;4(2):143-146. doi:10.4103/2229-5178.110593
- Lima i inn. (2005). Total phenolic and carotenoid contents in acerola genotypes harvested at three ripening stages. Food Chem 2005; 90: 565-568.
- Hanamura T., Uchida E., & Aoki, H. (2008). Skin-lightening effect of a polyphenol extract from Acerola (Malpighia emarginata DC.) fruit on UV-induced pigmentation. Bioscience, biotechnology, and biochemistry, 72(12), 3211–3218. https://doi.org/10.1271/bbb.8042
- Ng QX, De Deyn MLZQ, Loke W, Foo NX, Chan HW, Yeo WS. Effects of Astaxanthin Supplementation on Skin Health: A Systematic Review of Clinical Studies. J Diet Suppl. 2021;18(2):169-182. doi:10.1080/19390211.2020.1739187
- Davinelli S, Nielsen ME, Scapagnini G. Astaxanthin in Skin Health, Repair, and Disease: A Comprehensive Review. Nutrients. 2018;10(4):522. Published 2018 Apr 22. doi:10.3390/nu10040522
Use: Dissolve 1 sachet of the product in 150 ml of water by vigorously swirling for about a minute. The finished product must be consumed right away. One sachet, or 7 g, of the product, should be consumed each day as directed.
The preparation is meant for adults, so take precautions. Don't consume more than what is advised each day. Women who are pregnant or nursing should speak with a doctor before using. In the event that you are allergic to any of the preparation's constituents, avoid using it. After the minimal durability date, stop using the supplement. A diversified diet must always be consumed in addition to the dietary supplement.
Store the product in a closed container in a dry place at room temperature, away from direct sunlight. Keep the product out of the reach of small children.